Tuesday, April 14, 2009

First Time at the Circus

The first time I ever went to the circus I was so excited. I was probably 5 and my sister was 8. We both couldn't waite to get there. When we first got there I loved seeing all the stations set up with soveiners that you could get. Then we got to our seats and it seemed like we waited for ever! I remember the lights going out and the music starting, I filled with excitment. Then the ringmaster came out and it all began! First the big elephants came out, the tigers, trapeze artist, and then the motor cylce event! All of the costumes were so full of color, glitz, and character. This was also the first time I realized that I was horrified of clowns too! they scared the living daylight of me! I did love how they acted silly but as long as they stayed FAR away from me. Me and my sister were so amazed at everything there. One of my most favorite things that I loved the most was the icees! I got the one that was a clown head and you could pop the hat off The icee was blue, red and yellow! It was soo good. I also got a twirly light and when you mashed the button it lite up and twirled. I had a ball with that thing too. I had so many good memories at the circus.

No comments:

Post a Comment