Tuesday, April 7, 2009

One kids to many..

Nadya Suleman, I dont even know if words can describe what I feel about her. I understand that some people just love kids, but she has just went to far! Having 8 kids and knowing you can't really afford all of them, and then going and having more?! What was she thinking. I think she is a psycho women. I think she had kids for the wrong reasons. I think she has obssessed over Angelina Jolie so much she thought if she made her self look like her and had all of these kids people would being to notice her and she would have pubilicty. That brings me believe that people should not be able to have as many kids as they want. If you know you cant afford them then you shouldnt have them. I think personally some people have kids becasue they know they will get more child support, food stamps, and help from the government without having to work a whole bunch. Its very sad but very true in my opinion. Nadya is one of those people because she has stated on a TV show that she cant afford all of them and that she even has a website for you to donate money to her family. It makes me so mad that you would bring a child into the world KNOWING you CANT afford them. You shouldnt rely on other people to support your family. I think the government should have a restriction on how many kids women have based on their income. It sounds far fetched but I think if you could figure out a way to make it work that it would be very beneifical.

No comments:

Post a Comment