Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What I see....

Well I decided to observe people on campus. I sat on a bench and watched people as I waited for my next class to start on Monday. Every time I sit there I always see something new. There were so many different types of people that walked by. Some were dressed to a "T" and some in jeans and a t-shirt. Then you had some that were "Emo" , "Boho", "Preppy". I loved to see all the different types of fashions on campus. One thing I did notice was EVERYONE was always on the phone, whether texting or talking, they were on a phone. If they weren't on a phone they were jamming to their IPod. One thing that I was interested in watching was peoples ways of travel. Most was by foot or bike but you had your occasional skate boarders and I even saw a scooter! The scenery was the same, obviously, but I did enjoy listening to the birds chirp and watching the the ducks in the pond. When people would walk by, they talked about their classes, jobs, etc but mainly, what bar they were going to. It seemed like everyone that walked by was talking about what bar they had been , what bar they were going to or what they wanted to go too. It was sad in my opinion because I just don't see the point in going out and party every night but that's just me. I saw so many colors, patterns, brands, conversations it was unreal! i never really realized how much you observe in 20 minutes if you just really pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment