Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Love

One person I deeply love is my finace. I love everything about him but there is one thing I would change. I wish he didnt fall asleep so fast! That is honestly the only thing I would change. We can sit down and watch a movie and he falls asleep within 5 minutes tops. It is so annoying. When we go to the movies he always falls asleep. It never fails, at about 8:30 where ever he is at he is going to be shutting his eyes. Most nights when we watch a movie I always end up watching it by myself and then the next day we always have to watch it before we can watch something else so he see what he missed. That is really annoying too because half the time I dont wanna watch it again. It sounds like something silly to change ,but we love to watch movies and it really gets in the way of getting to enjoying watching them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment